Is Elite Blog Academy® right for me?
If you want to learn exactly what steps to take to grow your blog and take your platform to the next level, Elite Blog Academy® is for you. Our ideal members fall into one of these categories:
- Ambitious Beginners Wanting to Establish a Platform | Perhaps you don’t yet have a blog, or you’ve just started one, but you want to establish a platform so that you can write a book or launch a business. Elite Blog Academy® can help make sure you are starting on the right foot with a firm foundation
- Intermediate Level Bloggers Looking to Grow | You’ve been blogging for a while but don’t feel like you’ve quite figured out the formula just yet. Elite Blog Academy® will show you, step by step, exactly what you need to do to step up your game.
- Professional Bloggers Already Earning an Income Online | You’re past the intermediate stage, yet somehow you feel like you’re still missing some opportunities for traffic and revenue growth. Elite Blog Academy® can help you take your business to the next level and transform your mindset from that of a blogger to that of an entrepreneur.
What is the investment? Is there a payment plan?
The 2020 tuition for EBA® 4.0 is a one-time payment of $1097. Tuition includes lifetime access to the EBA® course, as well as access to future course updates and bonuses.
We will also be offering a payment plan.
I’m not making any money on my blog. Is EBA® really worth the price?
It can be scary to invest in yourself and your idea because it means stepping outside of your comfort zone and making a commitment to actually taking the steps necessary to succeed.
Rest assured that the value of the course content, bonuses, weekly support emails, Q&A sessions, partner bonuses, and exclusive members-only Facebook Group far exceeds the price of the course–in fact the total value of the course materials and bonuses is nearly $3,000! In fact, many of our members have made back their initial investment within a few months of enrolling, and some even sooner than that.
While, like anything else in life, your success in the course will depend greatly on the amount of work you put in, EBA® will give you all the tools you need to succeed—you just need to implement them. Don’t forget that the course comes with a 100% money back guarantee. If you complete all 36 course assignments and do not see measurable growth, we’ll refund your money. We want nothing more than to see you succeed!
I’m already too busy. How much time will it take to complete the course?
We totally understand feeling like you don’t have any extra time to commit to taking this course—or anything else for that matter. But the reality is that if you want to see the results you desire, you will have to commit to making it happen. It has to be a priority for you.
Luckily, it doesn’t have to be as much time as you think! Many of our most successful graduates squeezed in their course work while they were working other jobs—sometimes even more than one! The course is intended to be self-paced, and you can access the course material 24 hours a day, which means you can make it work for your schedule. We recommend setting aside at least 5 hours a week to work on your course materials, but you can do more or less depending on your own schedule. In the end, what you put in is what you’ll get out.
What if I’m not talented enough to make it work?
Maybe you’re just not sure you have what it takes to be a successful, profitable blogger. Maybe you’re just tired of the pressure to keep up and stay current, to continually create new content, or to stay on top of the never-ending list of things that need to be done.
Or maybe you are being brought down by those negative thoughts and doubts that begin creeping in, the whisper in the back of your mind that says, “I’ll never be as successful as so and so,” or “why would anyone want to listen to me?”
Believe me, I get it. I know what it is like to feel like you are spinning your wheels, getting up early, staying up late, spending hours and hours trying to get to all that needs to be done and never quite feeling like you are getting anywhere. I know what is like to doubt yourself, and to question whether you are on the right track or whether you started too late or to feel like everyone else is doing better than you are. I know exactly what it is like to want so badly to succeed, but to feel like the deck is stacked against you.
I know exactly what it’s like, but I also know how to overcome those feelings in order to create a successful, profitable blog, and that’s exactly what Elite Blog Academy® is all about. And so I say Do It Scared®! Sometimes you won’t know until you jump, but I promise I’ll be there to cheer you on and give you lots of advice and encouragement along the way.
Will I receive my materials in the mail?
All course materials are delivered digitally through a password-protected members-only site. As soon as you enroll, you’ll be emailed your login information with a username and password. You can then login to the site and have instant access to all course materials.
What is your refund policy?
No program works unless you do. If you’re expecting Elite Blog Academy®, or anything else to magically solve your problems or make you money the moment you register, please do NOT sign up. This is not some “get rich quick” program, nor do we offer some top-secret formula or magic bullet that promises untold riches with no effort on your part. Plus, we actually care that you complete and implement the material provided in the course. That’s why upon registering you must agree to complete the assignments. In order to be eligible for a refund you must submit your completed homework for all 36 assignments by 180 days from your start date. You can send your fully completed assignments to firstname.lastname@example.org. This should include screen shots of your before and after blog design, analytics, and income reports.
We know that if you do the work, you will achieve results in your blogging business and your life. We’re challenging you to think differently, to behave differently, and to become the blogger you’re meant to be.
You can’t and WON’T get results by osmosis or by chit-chatting with other EBA® members. You must do the work. We cannot emphasize this strongly enough. YOU must do the work. You MUST do the work. You must do the WORK. We put a tremendous amount of time and energy into this program. You need to match that energy. We have a zero tolerance policy for tire kickers or people with outrageous expectations, or who spend copious amounts of time complaining and very little actually getting their hands dirty.
Success in this program requires that you take consistent, focused action.
- Take it slow. Don’t try to rush through the each unit as quickly as possible, or to watch all 12 unit videos in one sitting. There is no cliff notes version of this course, and there is no secret formula that you are missing. If you want it to work, you have to DO THE WORK. These units are intended to be digested slowly, one at a time, over a period of time. At the bare minimum, you should give yourself a week to complete each unit, but truthfully some units may take longer to get through and to get the most benefit from. Don’t underestimate the huge amount of information you are going to be receiving. I have broken it down into bite size pieces to make it manageable and to give you a plan of attack, but that doesn’t mean you should skim or rush. You will need time to soak it all in and to make it work for you.
- Don’t skip ahead. Resist the urge to skip over the “boring” fundamentals because you are eager to get to the “good stuff.” I promise you, it is ALL good stuff, and the fundamentals are just as important—if not more important—than everything you will learn later on. These course units are intended to be followed in order, because each new unit builds on the previous ones.
- Complete ALL your course assignments. The thirty-six assignments in this course were not chosen at random, or invented just to add bulk. Each one has a purpose, and, like the course units themselves, each one is intended to build upon the previous one. That means if you skip one, you will be hindering your progress, and you will probably just need to go back and do it anyway. The bottom line is that you can’t expect Elite Blog Academy® to magically work for you. You need to do the work. If you’re looking for an easy way to make money, or to just copy and paste someone else’s ideas, or follow some cookie cutter program to blogging success, this is not the program for you.
- Remember that this course is here to make your blog better, and sometimes change can be hard, or even a little painful. And don’t forget that what you get out of this course will depend on what you put into it. No one can do it for you!